Professor of Economics, Uppsala University (on leave)
Former Deputy Governor, Sveriges Riksbank
Phone: +46 (0)70 30 32 76
E-mail: henry dot ohlsson at nek dot uu dot se
My publications My citations My short CV My CV A short biography
- Giving to the children or the taxman?: Lessons from a Swedish inheritance tax loophole
European Economic Review, 104382. 2023.
joint work with Sebastian Escobar and Håkan Selin
- Avoiding taxes by transfers within the family
International Tax and Public Finance, Vol 28, pp 1-23. 2021.
joint work with Edoardo di Porto and Enrica Maria Martino
- Inherited wealth over the path of development: Sweden, 1810–2016
Journal of the European Economic Association, Vol 18, pp 1123-1157. 2020.
joint work with Jesper Roine and Daniel Waldenström
- Estate division: Equal sharing, exchange motives, and Cinderella effects
Journal of Population Economics, Vol 32, pp 1437-1480. 2019.
joint work with Oscar Erixson
Monetary policy speaches
- Monetary policy and inflation in times of war. 2022.
- Hidden wealth. 2021.
- Monetary policy during the economic crisis. 2020.
- Underlying inflation -- for better or for worse. 2019.
- Data, correlations and economic policy challenges. 2018.
- The distributional effects of monetary policy. 2017.
- Decisions today, consequences far into the future. 2016.
- The inflation target -- a benchmark for price-setting and wage formation. 2015.
Last modified: 1 July 2023